Overview - Tokyo
Join us for this free to attend one-day symposium highlighting new approaches and technologies being applied to the search for future therapeutics.
The day is aimed at scientists from biotechnology, pharmaceutical organizations, not-for-profits and academia who wish to get a broad appreciation of the latest advances in drug discovery delivered by key scientists and thought leaders from leading organizations.
We are delighted to announce a number of high-profile scientists have already confirmed to present at this event including:
- Keynote Speaker: Tsukasa Ishihara (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST))
- Masamitsu Honma (National Institute of Health Sciences)
- Edmund Champness (Optibrium)
- Kaori Fukuzawa (School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Hoshi University)
- Kazuyoshi Ikeda (Keio University)
- Marcus Gastreich (BioSolveIT)
- Manabu Sugimoto (Kumamoto University)
- Scott McDonald (Lhasa Ltd)