We're going be presenting, exhibiting and attending a number of events in 2018 where we hope to meet with you. Here are some of the events we'll be attending.
- 15-17 May – Bio IT World, Boston, MA, USA
- 31 May - Streamlining Drug Discovery, Shanghai, China
- 5 June - Streamlining Drug Discovery, Tokyo, Japan
- 15 June - RSC-BMCS / RSC-CICAG Artificial Intelligence in Chemistry Symposium, London, UK
- 18-22 June – World Preclinical Congress, Boston, MA, USA
- 4-6 July - RICT 2018, Strasbourg, France
- 19-23 August - ACS Fall National Meeting, Boston, MA, USA
- 2-6 September - EFMC ASMC, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 18 October - Streamlining Drug Discovery, Boston, MA, USA
- 23 October - Streamlining Drug Discovery, San Francisco, CA, USA
- 25 October - Streamlining Drug Discovery, San Diego, CA, USA
These are the events that we have already attended this year.
- 11-12 April – UK QSAR/MGMS meeting, Cardiff, UK
- 2-6 April – Drug Discovery Chemistry, San Diego, CA, USA
- 20-21 March– Paperless Lab Academy, Milan, Italy
- 18-22 March – ACS Spring National Meeting, New Orleans, MI, USA
- 28 January – 1 February 1st Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry, St Anton, Austria
Streamlining Drug Discovery and Development:
This one-day symposium will focus on new approaches and technologies being applied to the search for future therapeutics and will be held at the British Consulate, Shanghai.
More details, including registration and speakers are available here...