We're going be presenting, exhibiting and attending a number of events in 2018 where we hope to meet with you. Here are some of the events we'll be attending.
- 18-22 June – World Preclinical Congress, Boston, MA, USA
- 4-6 July - RICT 2018, Strasbourg, France
- 19-23 August - ACS Fall National Meeting, Boston, MA, USA
- 2-6 September - EFMC ASMC, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 18 October - Streamlining Drug Discovery, Boston, MA, USA
- 23 October - Streamlining Drug Discovery, San Francisco, CA, USA
- 25 October - Streamlining Drug Discovery, San Diego, CA, USA
These are the events that we have already attended this year.
- 15 June - RSC-BMCS / RSC-CICAG Artificial Intelligence in Chemistry Symposium, London, UK
- 5 June - Streamlining Drug Discovery, Tokyo, Japan
- 31 May - Streamlining Drug Discovery, Shanghai, China
- 15-17 May – Bio IT World, Boston, MA, USA
- 11-12 April – UK QSAR/MGMS meeting, Cardiff, UK
- 2-6 April – Drug Discovery Chemistry, San Diego, CA, USA
- 20-21 March– Paperless Lab Academy, Milan, Italy
- 18-22 March – ACS Spring National Meeting, New Orleans, MI, USA
- 28 January – 1 February 1st Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry, St Anton, Austria
Streamlining Drug Discovery and Development:
These one-day symposia will focus on new approaches and technologies being applied to the search for future therapeutics and will be held in Boston, San Diego and San Francisco in October 2018
More details will be available soon.