Optibrium is a small technology company dedicated to providing software to guide decisions involving complex, uncertain data in an intuitive way. Our primary product, StarDrop, is focussed on the pharmaceutical industry, helping scientists to guide decisions in the design and selection of potential drug molecules.
C++ Software Engineer
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to work on client- and server-side code development of Optibrium's cheminformatics and computational chemistry software product range. We would like to hear from you if:
- You are skilled at C++ on Windows, Mac or Linux and ideally have experience of Python and GUI development (Qt experience beneficial)
- You have at least 2 years' experience of product development in a commercial and/or open source project
- You have a high quality degree-level qualification or higher
- You have a background in physical, mathematical, computer or life sciences
- You are innovative, self-motivated, dependable and enjoy problem solving
- You possess strong communication skills and a 'can do' attitude
As part of a small team, there will also be opportunities to be involved in customer support, quality assurance, testing and other functions, as well as to attend conferences.
If you have the right qualifications and are interested in joining a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team, please send your application by e-mail to (recruitment agencies need not apply).