Welcome to the Optibrium Community

Forgot login?
Register

Forum

Search Forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Hide Structures in Table View
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General discussions about using StarDrop. Please use one of the other forums for more specific issues.
Hide Structures in Table View
Chase.Smith@mcphs.edu
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I have looked through the User Manual and searched the Forums, but I cannot locate a way to hide the structures in the Table View of Stardrop. I would like to try and do this in order to speed up my workflow when looking at data in the tables. The structures are potentially causing my CPU to freeze up temporarily while I reorder, sort or scroll through the table.

I have attached an example file that I have been working with, but I do not think it is a matter of the table having too many structures. I think the horsepower of my CPU is not up to the task and this is why I am looking for any way to get things to work better.

Thank you, Chase
File Attachment:
File Name: Set1.zip
File Size: 724404

Last Edit: 2014/03/12 11:45 By Chase.Smith@mcphs.edu.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:Hide Structures in Table View
ejc
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hi Chase,

While it is often other columns that our users wish to hide, there is indeed an easy way to choose which columns are hidden, including the structure column. If you click on the "Manage Data" button on the toolbar (6th one down - ) this pops up a dialogue which enables you to reorder and hide any of the columns so that you just see what you need to.

Sorry that this wasn't something you could find in the user guide - it is there, but we'll take a look at making it easier to locate.

Ed.

Last Edit: 2014/03/13 02:21 By ejc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 1
Latest Forums

Read more >