Overview - San Diego
Join us for this free to attend one-day symposium highlighting new approaches and technologies being applied to the search for future therapeutics.
The day is aimed at scientists from biotechnology, pharmaceutical organizations, not-for-profits and academia who wish to get a broad appreciation of the latest advances in drug discovery delivered by key scientists and thought leaders from leading organizations.
We are delighted to announce a number of high-profile scientists have already confirmed to present at this event including:
- Keynote Speaker: Hanneke Jansen (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research)
- Mehran Jalaie (Pfizer)
- Kevin Condroski (Celgene)
- Christian Lemmen (BioSolveIT)
- Mark Seierstad (Janssen)
- Matthew Segall (Optibrium)
- Joachim Rudolph (Genentech)
- Carlos Cunha (Lhasa Ltd)