Join us for this free to attend one-day symposium highlighting new approaches and technologies being applied to the search for future therapeutics.
The day is aimed at scientists from biotechnology, pharmaceutical organizations, not-for-profits and academia who wish to get a broad appreciation of the latest advances in drug discovery delivered by key scientists and thought leaders from leading organizations.
We are delighted to announce a number of high-profile scientists have already confirmed to present at this event including:
- Richard Lewis (Novartis)
- Martin Stahl (Roche)
- Christian Lemmen (BioSolveIT)
- Paul Willis (MMV)
- Baptiste Ronan (Sanofi)
- Matthew Segall (Optibrium)
- Benjamin Perry (Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative)
- Gavin Whitlock (Sandexis)
- Debora Konz Makino (CRELUX)
- Friedrich Rippmann (Merck)
Further speakers and a full agenda will be announced soon.